Horror of the week 02/02/10

Tony

What with the recent winter weather and ice you would think the owner of a Mercedes E-Class Elegance sport would be wise to the tyre condition :smile_anim:

Apparently not all...... Below are tyres removed from the front of the Merc

post-2-1265144325.jpg

post-2-1265144345.jpg

post-2-1265144361.jpg

Both front tyres were totally devoid of tread...... Disgusting in my opinion ;)

The only plus side is they have worn perfectly....... wonder who set the Geometry on this car six months ago :lol:

Shame he didnt get pulled :o :o

When did you last read about anyone getting pulled for tyres in any forum over the last five years?

Dont mean for the tyres specifically, just in general :huh:

Tyres....... I cannot recall anyone being done for this in years, if ever?

really, didnt realise this was something they dont check anymore :o

Maybe Tony is referring to the lack of coppers on our roads checking! :)

:huh:

True though innit....last road block I saw pulling cars in to check was around 4 years ago and that was the first one I had seen in a long time! :o

really, didnt realise this was something they dont check anymore :lol:

Maybe Tony is referring to the lack of coppers on our roads checking! -_-

:huh:

True though innit....last road block I saw pulling cars in to check was around 4 years ago and that was the first one I had seen in a long time! :D

I suppose so.......either that or i just dont notice them anymore as im not concerned because i dont carry illegal green substances no more! :lol: :) :lol: although there was a block around my way about 2 months ago

I've been on a few "Police road stops" where they capture several cars and we inspect the tyres for legality. The reason we attend is the Police have no bloody idea how to analyse the tyres.

PC looking at the tyres on the OP:......MMMMmm......what you reckon Sarg....

Sarg:...MMmmmmm not sure, better get the experts in while we eat donuts :thumbsup_anim: :whistle: :D :lol:

I've been on a few "Police road stops" where they capture several cars and we inspect the tyres for legality. The reason we attend is the Police have no bloody idea how to analyse the tyres.

That has to be a joke...any fool can use a tyre guage to see how deep the tread is...in this case you could do it by eye!!!!! :thumbsup_anim:

Should talk the coppers into bringing the patrol cars in and on the ramps... make the best of a bad situation lol :thumbsup_anim: