Tony's Ferrari F360 blog....

Tony

I bought a white leather knob to match the white gear gaiter and handbrake, they looked fine but the knob didn't.  When i checked the online price for a F360 knob it was £400 and a alloy one that looks the same was £30, so the leather knob -V- OEM was a no brainer.

A new challenge....Now i have the engine side grills cut to shape i can fit the Ferrari glass but.... Since the glass has a more visible area the blank section around the engine is visible, so i got some sound proofing in silver but once on i didn't like it so now i decided on carbon fibre matting. The difficult part will be cutting it to size "perfectly". So I've bought so craft paper card which I'll cut to shape in i think three sections?  

I've decided to seperate the sat-nav and the ICE, so first up the sat-nav £57

post-2-0-87028100-1519895624.jpg

• Lifetime Map Updated FOR FREE If you need European Map , pls contact us for a link to download.
  • 7 INCHES TOUCHSREEN. Clear, sensitive and can respond to slight touch. The color feels natural, comfortable for your eyes.
  • Provide 58 countries' map and over 40 languages, and Multi-funtion, provide video play, music play, photo view funtions and more. Support POSTCODE, ADDRESS search (Please page to "Frequently Asked Questions" in USER MANUAL to learn the DETAIL of using postcode search).
  • Providing intelligent ROUTE PLANNING and SOUND WARNING, Telling SPEED LIMIT and estimated ARRIVAL TIME. Helps you safely drive.
  • Support 12 months warranty. Making full refund for you if you not satisfied with our navigation in one month. If you have any using problem, please contact us and we are willing to help you to solve it

Next item is a sat-nav pod... These pods are really hard to fined but i have found this one

post-2-0-74303600-1519895927.jpg

I've made a bid for £102. The pod can be used for many things but until i pair them i think it will be the sat-nav.

Fitted a new gear boot which is shorter but i'm still not happy. Looking at some 360's online they all seem to have a loose fitting boot but i think it needs a collar or something similar?

post-2-0-48777600-1520259550.jpg

In addition I've started to fit the carbon effect around the engine. As you can see it needs to be done in sections...

post-2-0-12588100-1520259660.jpg

Again as you can see here the carbon effect is hardly visible under the grill but rather than just do the bit the new glass will expose i'm going to cover it all.

post-2-0-88162500-1520259778.jpg

Need help?....... I'm looking for a PC type of system that measures acceleration/ braking/ pitch/ yaw and so on or a media unit with wifi cameras, DVD but in both cases they must use the cigarette lighter for power? in addition i want them to fit in my nav-pod, like this one....

post-2-0-52760200-1520803320.jpg

Price is also on issue because i will soon have a cd/ radio player and i already have a new sat-nav.