Spec me a car vacuum...

Tony

Or save, save, save these are refurbished but actually look new ( not a mark or bit of dust ) and save £150:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dyson-V8-Absolute-Cordless-Vacuum-Cleaner-Refurbished-1-Year-Guarantee/122338999774?epid=540302036&hash=item1c7bf8fdde:g:Hb8AAOSwhQhY7JtA

Well i opted for this one in the end...

post-2-0-67390100-1516205219.jpg

Spec

〠POWERFUL & CYCLONIC SUCTION】 With battery peaks at 14.8 volts and 100W motor, among the higher voltages of any handheld vacuum, Holife vac has enough suction to pick up Cheerios, road grit, and other common debris pretty quickly which makes it the strongest cleaner and the best value in its class. Please note: Turn off the machine when charging

〠30 MINS NO-FADE RUN TIME】 30 minutes of no-fade run time on a single charge which will be enough to tidy up the interior of a spacious minivan or SUV and 150㎡ room. Nothing else at this price has that combination of versatility and cleaning strength.

〠VERSATILE WITH THREE ATTACHMENTS 】 Holife Handheld Vacuum comes with all the tools you'll ever need. It comes with three tools: A combo tool, a crevice tool, and a pet-hair brush. All of the tools lock into place, no more worry about the crevice tool quietly falling off in your driveway after you've cleaned your car! Please Note: Please use combo tool which has bristles to help grabbing clingy particles or pet hair sticking on sofa.

〠LIGHT WEIGHT & PORTABLE】 It's 1.7kg and ergonomically designed which will help you escape from fatigue clean. ã€Note】 If you want to store it for a long time, fully charge it before storing it. You need to charge it again every 3 month to prevent batteries from hibernation

〠QUIETER SYSTEM】 Operation of a motor always has some noise; We made our system quieter while still able to keep its powerful suctioning capability on the Mechanical Damping Principles.

Wet and dry and with tools.... I think the one i had before ( without tools ) was the issue? It's mouth was so big it couldn't suck with any real force.

Cost: £50