Type Accord Alignment meet at WIM

Brett

Nice one Adam I just need to get the interest up in type accord.

Tony I will be having a full camber replacement in my car as well.

I have all 3 items for each side of the rear but will see on the day if all needs changing

If we are setting cambers as well then we need to be realistic with a fee of £60+ vat. Point to note is each modified car needs a bespoke set-up, meaning much more software and communication with the owner so we can dial in the correct calibration. This fee is for the day only, normally a modified car gets an hour calibration window running at £95+ vat and even that's tight.

Nevertheless i will display a "locked" fee to forum members for future calibrations but at this moment attendance numbers is an issue to how far i will/ can advance the meet..... Rolling road/ Detailing/ Suspension advice, food and so on?

The more the better, as you know we have plenty of room. Assuming numbers are reasonable i can open the event massively. As said a rolling road, suspension teams, the mag's and on and on. Two members and a Poodle won't cut the ice.

Thats great Tony i just need to drum up the interest.Also any members hear are also welcome along.

I will copy this thread into TA so all members are up to date with prices and things.

As for the rolling road i might get mine on to see what gains i have with the tythoon kit installed.

This might also get more interest as well.

There will be an addition fee for the RR and i have to assure numbers for that... Given the time frame i might call in our track cars, BDC, TA Mazda OT RX7/8 series and a 1100BHP Nissan GTR just to see if the claims are real :whistle:

The GTR is a worlds first. Engine developments was done by Whifbits UK, they dropped in an extra turbo or two, uprated all the internals and added additional injectors that activate during the second turbo's stage...... Or something like that, i'm not an engine person?

His last car developed by Whifbits was a 1000BHP Supra which even after our geometry calibration wore it's rear tyres 265/35-19 Toyo T1R tyres out in 500 miles...... On the road

brett.

I think Tony meant 60+ vat for correcting camber and alignment... I think if members are wanting adjustable camber arms (only way the rear camber can be adjusted) then I can only assume that this price would increase as there is a fair amount of labour involved for fitting those adjustable arms

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...