Expectable or obscene...

Tony

It looks like a modern version of the traditional French "p**soir". Google on the word and you'll find lots of illustrations of the various kinds standing in the streets of French towns and villages. My recollection is that the old ones that I used (it's a long time ago) offered a bit more concealment than the modern ones.

It's difficult to say as I've only been to Goa and Mumbai. Like any densely populated area it can appear dirty in the streets but in amazing contrast once you go into peoples homes or the majority of the shops they are cleaner. Go into an area of poverty and it's worse. Like anywhere else really, just accentuated by sheer volume of people. As I say though, very unfair as I've only been to a couple of places.

I used one in Shoreditch during the summer when up London. Was a life saver as I’d been on the beer all day and was busting

When I'm on the beer I need to go every hours - I'd need one on every street corner! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

There's one in Stroud that rises out of the payment between certain times in the evening, when it's serviceable. Haven't heard of anyone attempting to stand on it waiting for it to come out of the pavement but I'm sure someone has.  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-38904790

Hello Tango welcome to wim biggrin.png....

Ah-ah, 11 years and counting but I know I haven't been on for a while. Sold the Lexus IS200 Sportnav a couple of days ago, only had it 16 years crying_anim02.gif. Anyone want a set of 17'' IS250 wheels with Pirelli Sottozero winter tyres?

Terry! Not heard from you for ages. Hello smile.png

Hi Geoffers, trust you are well. I'm now retired but appear to have less time now than when I was working blink.png . Also purchased one of those Akron wiper blade refurbishers, just need to get my mate who speaks fluent German and Russian (he used to be an RAF 'eavesdropper' at GCHQ) to translate the instructions for me...

I hope everything is ok Terry  

Shame about the IS200, why did you sell it?

All OK this end Rich. Shame about the IS200, but my daughter managed to damage the offside front corner and crash bar which made it uneconomical to repair. Sold it to a friend of my son who apparently just wanted the LSD for his IS200 drift car. Just heard he's now debating whether to repair it and put it back on the road so it may live on speak_cool.gif