Time to get tooled up....

Tony

When i was ill it seemed so grim i thought if i didn't die i could never work again so for this reason i gave/ sold all my tools. Fortunately i lived and i'm working part time but i don't have any tools and i don't like borrowing other peoples tools because rightly so they are not keen on it.

So given all the above i've started all over again...

post-2-0-23217900-1526567196.jpg

post-2-0-38948800-1526567216.jpg

post-2-0-91512800-1526567299.jpg

post-2-0-47431700-1526567319.gif

I also got a laser aimed heat measuring gun which i use to detect hot/ cold areas on the tyres. I'm still missing some special tools but i think what i've currently bought will get me past the basics......Just.

You not a snapon man then Tony?

I've never understood why mechanics always buy their own tools too. Surely the garage you work for should do that. I don't take my own computer when I go to work, I use theirs and the software they supply.

Strapon are way to expensive for what they are, i'm no fool willing to pay extra for a willy moment.... In the motor trade you always have to supply your own tools.. I know that where i used to work they did try to supply but they got stolen or abused. Also some company's give a tool allowance.. I also remember a member of staff found out their tools were not insured in the depot so if there was a brake in they could loose the lot.. Needless to say all the staff removed their tools and since no work could be done the company did insure them.