Lexus Owners Club knowledge day meet

Who's idea was that speech......"WOZZA!".... There I was working on a car and i noticed members coming in the centre, initially i thought it was raining so i looked.. "no"

Then i thought i was something to do with the car so i stood back and looked.."no"..... Then the voice of Woz "Tony we want a word" powered through the centre.

I really wasn't expecting a big "thank you" from the club or the extended applause.... Did I blush?

Nor was I expecting Wozza to say "over to you Tony" when the applause stopped !!!

I'd run out of things to say so I was just passing the batton, anyways I got stitched too as I'm the newbie Mod

and had been duly nominated :lol:

its known as the mods initiation

it lasts until the next mod is appointed :lol:

actually i must thank both John for his hard work and Wozza for his great enthusiasm and work which led to a brilliant meet

hopefully it is a sign of things to come

cant not forget to tell the whole WIM team how gratefull we are at their hospitality and hard work on the day, a service which in these days is rarely seen

:o

Who's idea was that speech......"WOZZA!".... There I was working on a car and i noticed members coming in the centre, initially i thought it was raining so i looked.. "no"

Then i thought i was something to do with the car so i stood back and looked.."no"..... Then the voice of Woz "Tony we want a word" powered through the centre.

I really wasn't expecting a big "thank you" from the club or the extended applause.... Did I blush?

Nor was I expecting Wozza to say "over to you Tony" when the applause stopped !!!

I'd run out of things to say so I was just passing the batton, anyways I got stitched too as I'm the newbie Mod

and had been duly nominated :lol:

its known as the mods initiation

it lasts until the next mod is appointed :lol:

actually i must thank both John for his hard work and Wozza for his great enthusiasm and work which led to a brilliant meet

hopefully it is a sign of things to come

cant not forget to tell the whole WIM team how gratefull we are at their hospitality and hard work on the day, a service which in these days is rarely seen

:)

I dont think we will be appointing any new mods for a while eh Barrie, so wozza wiill have quite a long initiation :o

I can only reiterate what Barrie said in that we as a club are very grateful for all your hard work, and excellent hospitality.

Now about that video .......... :o

You will be pleased to know Tony, that it didnt come out, my camcorder played up just as the speech started B)

Now about that video .......... :lol:

You will be pleased to know Tony, that it didnt come out, my camcorder played up just as the speech started :D

Lucky escape there Tony!! :)

I would put my pics up but it wont let me :) :) :) :)

Only gold members can upload photos, you will have to use an external host such as photobucket :)

Thats what i wanted 2 do but when i click on the box 4 insert image it dont come up like it does on LOC :lol:

Yeah that feature doesn't work and never has done for some reason. I will have to look into what's causing the problem.

You can wrap the image link with the tags yourself, like this... [ IMG]http://www.xxxxx.com/images/pic.jpg[/img ]

Obviously just copy and paste your links inside the tags and remove the space from inside the brackets as well though. The tags won't show if I type them how they should be :)

Looks like there has been a good turnout, I am really gutted I have not been able to make this meet :thumbsup_anim:

Mate it was a real display for support from LOC..... The best bit you missed was my (forced speech) after LOC thanked wim for it's services to the club........ It was videoed but fortunately for me the video broke :D

Looks like there has been a good turnout, I am really gutted I have not been able to make this meet :D

Mate it was a real display for support from LOC..... The best bit you missed was my (forced speech) after LOC thanked wim for it's services to the club........ It was videoed but fortunately for me the video broke :o

I had my cam corder 2 but dont think i got that ? will av 2 chek :D

Thats what i wanted 2 do but when i click on the box 4 insert image it dont come up like it does on LOC :o

Yeah that feature doesn't work and never has done for some reason. I will have to look into what's causing the problem.

You can wrap the image link with the tags yourself, like this... [ IMG]http://www.xxxxx.com/images/pic.jpg[/img ]

Obviously just copy and paste your links inside the tags and remove the space from inside the brackets as well though. The tags won't show if I type them how they should be :D

http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh37/Le...?albumview=grid

My PICS of the Meet

Errrrrrrrrr not sure on the above ??