Sold my Focus today and bought a new one

SMARTLY

The Focus 3 is not on there. The windscreen is curved so the blade is curved to match, if you pull it away from the screen it's an arc .... if that makes sense. According to ebay Bosch twin do replacements but I shouldn't be buying replacement on a new car as they will most likely judder as well as it's the screen causing it ( as above ).

Doesn't look like the most up to date website to be honest so not sure whether the new focus isn't on it because it isn't supported or if it just hasn't been updated yet.

They do curved wipers as per the section half way down - obviously have no idea if they have the right curve though to suit the Focus screen or if they come in the right sizes.

PIAA SUPER SILICON CURVED WIPERS

wipers_curved.jpg

PIAA Super Silicone "curved" wipers are specially engineered to accommodate aerodynamic windshields found on many of today's European and some domestic vehicles. Normal "straight" wiper blades simply do not conform to the aggressive contours of these type windshields. The result, key areas of the windshield remain untouched thereby reducing visibility.

PIAA Super Silicone "curved" wipers fit uniformly to the contours of your aerodynamic windshield thus maximizing performance for Xtreme Visibility.

Mine would be covered under warranty, but it's not the wipers. Just been out to the garage and I've got the old wipers I had on the previous Focus for two years before I changed them as they were smearing. So I'll do an experiment with the current blades on the car and a watering can then swap to the old blades and see if the judder is still there.

• 2 weeks later...

Gave the car it's first clean since I bought it today. Wash with AutoGlym carwash , dry with Meguirs drying cloths, washed wheels and tyres, applied a thin coat of Showroom Shine and buffed to a shine a panel at a time. Took about 90 minutes.

No point showing a picture as it's the same as it was nearly 3 months an 1000 miles ago :)

Only change is these gel overlays on front and rear badges and wheel centres:

SDC11006_zps6956d8fc.jpg