Sold my Focus today and bought a new one

SMARTLY

Another one is Gtechniq EXO, although I've not used it myself and it's not cheap. Some of these treatments are fussy though with how they're applied and you need the right conditions.

Well I've got it :)

Spent the last 3 3/4 hours applying Autoglym Lifeshine to paintwork and glass, then Autoglym high gloss over the top on the paintwork, the Alloy Wheel Wax to the alloys. Needed to get it done before the rain tonight and the next few days. :(

I've got some pictures of when I picked it up but too tired to take some more now. I'll try and get the pick-up ones up later or in the morning.

Only mistake so far was I used the rag they provided on the windows and it's dropped loads of little bits off the edge onto the top of the window rubber. Don't want to do anything until I've had a think about the best way to get rid of them. I'm think blowing so it may be a hair dryer tomorrow.

Pleased with the wheels in the brochure and cars I've seen were just a silver colour with black between the spokes, mine are gunmetal all over and look much nicer :) Seventeens shod with Goodyears - haven't used Goodyear for years think the last ones were G800's probably early '70's.

I think time will tell. The k series engine was full of praise when that first came out, let's hope it's not a repeat. I'm surprised that the timing belt runs in oil. ...

Everything I've read about this 1.0 litre engine has been full of praise. Be interesting to see what fuel economy you get. Also be interesting if they are mappable!

Wow...... Love those wheels :wub: ..... You must be on cloud nine right now, what a stunner and two members in one week getting a new white car.

Am i jealous.... Hell yes.... Am i pleased for you, definitely hell yes, well done!!

I'm still struggling to comprehend that it's got a 1.0 engine.

It's technology ;) It thinks it's a 1.6 :) Must admit it accelerates better than the demo I took out two weeks ago.

I'm still struggling to comprehend that it's got a 1.0 engine.

It's technology ;) It thinks it's a 1.6 :) Must admit it accelerates better than the demo I took out two weeks ago.

When they come down to my price range in about 10 years I might get one, it would be nice to get 35+ mpg around town without having to use a diesel. I wonder with newer mid sized cars having these small eco friendly engines if the used car prices will increase in years to come? They are certainly more family friendly that a tin can most 1.0 engines are put in.

Very nice mate, true it is quite a large car, amazing that a 1ltr is all that's required. Quite curious to see what's under the bonnet, there must be a lot of room around it!

Wonder why they made the parking sensors so prominent - they're practically invisible on most new cars nowadays so that's a bit of an odd move.

I'll get a picture of the engine compartment when the rain and thunder stops :( The parking sensors only show because it's white, other colours you can't see like you can on this one.