BCT S600 tyres

old cruiser

Guys, any experience  of BCT s600 tyres ?  got a bit of steering wheel shake going on around  65-80mph, dealer fitted these on prior to purchasing the car, seem to have reasonable grip, but suspect these probably suffer a bit with balancing etc. being a cheap tyre!! cars going into WIM on Saturday anyway for alignment and wheel balance so hopefully the guys will be able sort the issues  out, just thought I'd get your thoughts on these tyres.

Cheers Pete

Nothing is done without supervision or QC ( quality control ) whoever is doing the work, myself included. As you know Pete our audience is national and Internet visible meaning we have one chance to get it right, no if's no but's just right.

Nothing is done without supervision or QC ( quality control ) whoever is doing the work, myself included. As you know Pete our audience is national and Internet visible meaning we have one chance to get it right, no if's no but's just right.

Absolutely Tony , this is exactly why I use WIM