OJC this Sunday (18th) @ 10am

Rich

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was good to catch up with everyone, as i haven't been to WIM for about 2 yrs since i sold the Lex :o

Tony i think your Lotus is in top condition for its age :thumbsup_anim: was it owned by a member of the Lotus club as it was and still is loved by yourself,keep up the good work though i think you missed some areas whilst detailing (bonnet/boot shuts) :whistle:

Was good to see you again Rich and get some of the photo's you took posted up. :D

Oh and thanks for the pizza,crisps,coke and samosas......very nice :bananapopcorn:

Another successful meet me thinks,great job :thumbsup_anim:

Tony i think your Lotus is in top condition for its age :thumbsup_anim: was it owned by a member of the Lotus club as it was and still is loved by yourself,keep up the good work though i think you missed some areas whilst detailing (bonnet/boot shuts) :bananapopcorn:

Petrol filler flap/recess :whistle:

and samosas......very nice :thumbsup_anim:

Didn't see those! :D :o

Didn't see those! :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

I only had 3 :whistle: well i didn't want to seem gready oh and i had some satay chicken too.....mmmmmm lovely!

No wonder I didn't see any, you scoffed them all! :bananapopcorn:

And Tango had some, you gotta get in early Rich :thumbsup_anim: and thanks goes to Mrs Mole for the lovely mini cakes.

Yeah it went pretty quick, maybe we should all chip in and get more pizzas! :thumbsup_anim: Those cakes were yummy, really enjoyed those.

And Tango had some, you gotta get in early Rich :thumbsup_anim: and thanks goes to Mrs Mole for the lovely mini cakes.

I matched you on Samosa's :thumbsup_anim: but missed out with the pizza, :bananapopcorn: . It was a good turn out today, and the weather was kind, so all in all a good meet.

It was good to catch up with everyone, as i haven't been to WIM for about 2 yrs since i sold the Lex :D

Tony i think your Lotus is in top condition for its age :thumbsup_anim: was it owned by a member of the Lotus club as it was and still is loved by yourself,keep up the good work though i think you missed some areas whilst detailing (bonnet/boot shuts) :o

Was good to see you again Rich and get some of the photo's you took posted up. :D

Oh and thanks for the pizza,crisps,coke and samosas......very nice :bananapopcorn:

Another successful meet me thinks,great job :thumbsup_anim:

In actual fact the Lotus was owned by a Lotus member but the buyers real desire is American muscle cars, so he never really bonded with the car. As for the detailing..... I want to keep her looking pretty but i'm not going to bust a gut over it, although in time "hidden areas" will be cleaned :whistle:

http://www.outlawjapclub.co.uk/forum/index.php Has to be one of the friendliest car forums out there " second to wim obviously" and today's superb meet mirrors that resulting in what i hope was a brilliant meet.

Food and refreshment goes without saying since you are our guests, i only wish i bought more samosas :D

End of day photo shoot was a hoot, and thanks for the thanks from everyone but? the biggest thanks that was forgot should have gone to wozza because without his hen pecking at me this meet would not have happened.

End of day photo shoot was a hoot, and thanks for the thanks from everyone but? the biggest thanks that was forgot should have gone to wozza because without his hen pecking at me this meet would not have happened.

Thanks also to ER, as without his hen pecking you would have still been enjoying yourself in Southend :thumbsup_anim:

http://www.outlawjapclub.co.uk/forum/index.php Has to be one of the friendliest car forums out there " second to wim obviously" and today's superb meet mirrors that resulting in what i hope was a brilliant meet.

Food and refreshment goes without saying since you are our guests, i only wish i bought more samosas :bananapopcorn:

Yep a very friendly forum I can't disagree, everyone makes the effort to talk to those they don't know as well...I missed that at the supra meet!

I think I've said it before but with the food why not just buy quite a few pizzas and then charge £1 - £1.50 a slice and give all the money to your chosen charity :whistle:

What happened at the end of day photo shoot then? :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

I have other ways to raise money for charity. At this meet everyone was our guest so it's the least we can do to feed and water everyone.

As for the end shoot ER, AKA "bin man".... lets wait for the evidence to evolve :thumbsup_anim:

I have other ways to raise money for charity. At this meet everyone was our guest so it's the least we can do to feed and water everyone.

As for the end shoot ER, AKA "bin man".... lets wait for the evidence to evolve :thumbsup_anim:

Nooooo, I don't do photos and you got me in the worse possible position as I couldn't do anything about it!! :thumbsup_anim:

Just want to say a super massive huge thank you to Tony, Pete, Rich (for the bin photography) not only for their time, but for the food & drink as well. It was an excellent meet, everyone from the Outlaw Jap Club had a great day, and learned a lot about the dark and mysterious world of chassis geometry. A special mention out to Mrs Mole for the fabulous sweet treats !!

Thanks again to all at Wheels-InMotion on behalf of all the attending members from the Outlaw Jap Club :D

or lack of power :D

Oh dear Msr Prolex...........tut tut tut i was there and looking forward to putting mine on the RR i think 380 bhp (std) without any japanese mods or chinese copies of parts is enough dont you :lol:

Oh dear Msr Prolex...........tut tut tut i was there and looking forward to putting mine on the RR i think 380 bhp (std) without any japanese mods or chinese copies of parts is enough dont you :whistle:

Lack of power? I was there too and mine's putting out 333 bhp at the wheels (417 bhp at the fly) as standard, ..... that's without a supercharger :lol:

Oh dear Msr Prolex...........tut tut tut i was there and looking forward to putting mine on the RR i think 380 bhp (std) without any japanese mods or chinese copies of parts is enough dont you :whistle:

or lack of power :lol:

Lack of power? I was there too and mine's putting out 333 bhp at the wheels (417 bhp at the fly) as standard, ..... that's without a supercharger :whistle:

@ scorps............380 bhp from over 5 litres against 370 from 3.5 litres F/I or even 306 N/A nuff said and its Japanese engineering not cheap chinese copies....funnily enough makes me wonder why you were even going to attend as detroit is more than a few miles from Tokyo when I last looked at the map..........

@ terry...........my Santa Pod 0-60 print out shows 4.9 for 0-60 not sure what the IS-F time is..........its about torque old boy my IS350 (only one in Europe BTW) I'm told has more lower down than the more common IS-F........also have a GPS verified top speed of 172 mph which is somewhat quicker that the common IS-F

Have a wonderful evening.............

Your quote was "not enough power" i was just pointing out mine has 380 regardless of what the engine size is i just answered your q old boy and i dont need print outs its in the spec list of the F150 lightning.

Put the printouts up here......was that with yours stripped out naked stylee.

@ scorps............funnily enough makes me wonder why you were even going to attend as detroit is more than a few miles from Tokyo when I last looked at the map..........

People invited to an Outlaw Jap Club Meet are entitled to come in any road legal vehicle (or even get a lift from someone else), you don't have to have a Japanese Car to be a member of OJC, just to have an interest in Japanese Cars. Sometimes people change their cars, & if you could of sold your patchy paintwork IS350 (been on the market for more than a few months now) you were telling people you were going to buy a Maserati...... Would that then mean you have halved your interest in Japanese cars ?

my IS350 (only one in Europe BTW)

Sorry Dave, saw another IS350 @ the Nurburgring last year (as indeed did several other people) :lol:

I'm told has more lower down than the more common IS-F

who told you that Dave ?

also have a GPS verified top speed of 172 mph which is somewhat quicker that the common IS-F

& that was verified by who and where Dave ?

....GPS verified top speed of 172 mph which is somewhat quicker that the common IS-F

Restricted 168mph IS-F yes

I have been in Tango's IS-F, and also in your car on the road (both cars 3 up).

Of the two it's a one horse race mate with a clear winner :D

(just to clarify so there is no misunderstanding whatsoever, the winner isn't your IS350)

Have a wonderful evening.............

You too Dave :whistle: