The mobile phone random photo thread!

Nice one mate, I love the random subjects people photograph with their mobiles :rolleyes: What would the cables be used for?

It's a whole new branch of photography :D , as a collection most of mine bear no relation to one another.

The cables are VHF transmitter cables for light aircraft radios. The right angle connector attaches to the rack the radio sits in and the other end connects to the cable that goes off to the antenna. They didn't need to be the same, t'was just luck they came out within 1/2mm of each other. I struggle sometimes if I have to make 2 things the same so was really surprised!

A common theme with my phone pics is, I never show anyone most of them, lots of work ones that are a bit dull, I guess.

Nice one mate, I love the random subjects people photograph with their mobiles :rolleyes: What would the cables be used for?

It's a whole new branch of photography :) , as a collection most of mine bear no relation to one another.

The cables are VHF transmitter cables for light aircraft radios. The right angle connector attaches to the rack the radio sits in and the other end connects to the cable that goes off to the antenna. They didn't need to be the same, t'was just luck they came out within 1/2mm of each other. I struggle sometimes if I have to make 2 things the same so was really surprised!

A common theme with my phone pics is, I never show anyone most of them, lots of work ones that are a bit dull, I guess.

lol, some of mine are very random! :D

Thanks for the info on the cables :)

Didn't think 5.4mpg could be off the mondeo! How is the XKR?

Unfortunatly it's not mine, only a car from work that I had overnight.

The car was superb, feel at home sitting in it, pulls like a train, but best of all was the sound from that V8, amazing!!

The above mpg was when I was stuck in traffic, average when driving was 12 ish.

Unfortunatly it's not mine, only a car from work that I had overnight.

The car was superb, feel at home sitting in it, pulls like a train, but best of all was the sound from that V8, amazing!!

The above mpg was when I was stuck in traffic, average when driving was 12 ish.

They're gorgeous cars, fuel economy doesn't sound great but that's obviously not what it's about. Is it a proper 4 seater or are the rear seats not that usable?

Didn't think 5.4mpg could be off the mondeo! How is the XKR?

Nor did I but you never know, could've been taken after a good thrashing or it wasn't running right.

They're gorgeous cars, fuel economy doesn't sound great but that's obviously not what it's about. Is it a proper 4 seater or are the rear seats not that usable?

They could be used if at a push for a short journey, just a waste of leather really

d2b04270.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...