My new car in 2017

SMARTLY

I've bought a Ford Direct car coming in 2 to 3 weeks.

It's a November 2016 ( 66 ) Ford Focus 1.5 TDCi diesel Titanium X with 18" wheels, Sync 3 satellite navigation and Driver Assistance pack. It's in a colour called magnetic which is a bit grey and brown to me although the dealer says it's grey. So it's got everything apart from privacy glass which I might get some light tints on the back if the insurance won't sting me. So it's 5 months old and done just over 2000 miles and £10k off new price :)

• 4 weeks later...

I got the dealer to de-wax it before I collected it, so I've been up early this morning before it gets too hot to Supaguard the paint and wheels. It's tucked up in the garage now until I clean the windows and blackwork, that will probably be Sunday morning then I can take some pics. 

I also had the rear windows tinted to manufactures spec. makes a hell of a difference to the look.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry if you used up all the popcorn Tony, when i went to take the photos I realised it was really dirty. Haven't had a chance to wash and wax it yet.

Went to visit mum BH Monday and had some issued with the car. Seemed that the lane deviation was on and couldn't set it off. What this meant was that when you went to change lane the steering either went stiff or sometimes very easy. Quite unnerving. Did realise that if you indicated it didn't do anything so that's what I did. When I got home I found out how to turn it off and that's how it's staying.

I had noticed it feeling weird previously on an "A" road that was one lane each side as I ventured towards the middle then the car tried to take me to the other side. Now I know why. Bl00dy gimmicks.

To correct the lane deviation the car needs to go on a Hunter like machine.... On some cars they have a stick and seat shaker both of these also need the radar set to the rear wheels thrust angle.

So are you saying there is something wrong with the lane deviation based on what I've said?

Mine works like that in the Skoda , I also have it switched off but mine will actively try and keep my from leaving the lane unless indicating , very annoying

I had a customer come in for wheel balance or geometry to stop the seat shaking. That was what she was told by the dealer ans some fast fits and that turned out to be a line deviation seat shaker that was out of aim.