My E60 530i

SHAHZ

Well here she is..... was after a diesel, however it had loads of extras and in such good condition I went for it!

Some low res images from the dealer....

34A8D70F-154F-4104-A809-444EC45E965E-307

67194C1E-1689-48A1-B6A1-D585C35C4580-307

Picked it up last week, but never took any pics, but just popped out and took a couple so its not as clean as when i picked her up.....  had the windows tinted on the weekend too!

657D4DEC-3B8E-44B9-B2E4-7164D5A9BF3B-307

731b6d38-65b9-457e-b599-8588d3615c70.jpg

Got some plans to get some bigger wheels, lower it and a few other bits!

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very nice! What's the full spec on it? I've always thought the optional 19" M Sport wheels looked perfect on those if you can get hold of a set at reasonable cost.

Don't worry, if I recall correctly your car not being clean is a running theme isn't it? (not that mine is any better!)  :P

Cheers..... yeah do like the 19" spiders but there are a few others that i like too.... will keep a look out!!

loool, yeah gonna try and keep this one a little cleaner than the Lex!! :whistle:  :whistle:

Its platinum grey.... the colour i wanted!

active cruise with stop and go...... this is really weird when being used.... dont think i will ever trust it and keep my foot by the break at the ready!

Individual audio

comfort access ..... i love this, not having to get keys out to open/lock doors or to start the car!

DAB radio

TV function 

Sunroof - bloomin hard to get one with a roof as they aint common!

Pro Nav

Aux input

front & rear heated seats

visibility package

paddle shift

Dual zone climate

park distance control 

Enhanced bluetooth

cant remember any more at the moment!

That's an awesome spec, in particular I bet active cruise and individual audio are fairly rare options and then stuff like comfort access and TV wouldn't be that common either.

I love active cruise, have used it on a few cars and find it so useful - I'm sure after a short while you'll trust it completely!

Where did you get the tints done and how much? I am hoping to get the new motor done, I really missed them on the Corolla after having them on the Mondeo.

Local place to me mate, in Ilford, IIRC you used to come down essex ways regularly, and if you still do then not putting you out too much!  link

Depends on the car size and the type of film you go for, he has 3 grades, i went for the middle grade and he charged me £160 for all the doors and back window; they done a great job!  

Used them for the Lex earlier in the year too after i got pulled and they made me rip of the tint ...... 2 days later it was back to normal  :D

That's an awesome spec, in particular I bet active cruise and individual audio are fairly rare options and then stuff like comfort access and TV wouldn't be that common either.

I love active cruise, have used it on a few cars and find it so useful - I'm sure after a short while you'll trust it completely!

Very rare and ive been on the look out for a while.... sunroof is also very rare and despite wanting one was going to be what i was going to compromise on along with the paddle shift...... it doesn't have the usb interface, however i can sort this with a grom or alternative solution. Also not too keen on the dash trim colour, dark wood, but again something i can change later!

RE the active cruise, its really good while on the motorway...its just when traffic comes to a stop that i dont trust it..... yet!

Where did you get the tints done and how much? I am hoping to get the new motor done, I really missed them on the Corolla after having them on the Mondeo.

Local place to me mate, in Ilford, IIRC you used to come down essex ways regularly, and if you still do then not putting you out too much!  link

Depends on the car size and the type of film you go for, he has 3 grades, i went for the middle grade and he charged me £160 for all the doors and back window; they done a great job!  

Used them for the Lex earlier in the year too after i got pulled and they made me rip of the tint ...... 2 days later it was back to normal  :D

I'll be around Ilford way on Sunday seeing my Grandad - meeting my Dad there so I can borrow his car until I get a new one! :)

So it works out at just over £30 a window, that is a very good price. The place I used was near Chelmsford and about £25 (now £30) a window but they were based in a shed down a dirt track. Did a very good job though.

I'll be around Ilford way on Sunday seeing my Grandad - meeting my Dad there so I can borrow his car until I get a new one! :)

So it works out at just over £30 a window, that is a very good price. The place I used was near Chelmsford and about £25 (now £30) a window but they were based in a shed down a dirt track. Did a very good job though.

Yep very good price, for the cheaper tint film he quoted £110!!  When i had the lex redone, i used the cheaper film as i knew I wasn't keeping the car and it was actually very good quality too!

£110 is cheap - I take it they do it while you wait?

Will take them approx an hour and its just where you are in the que!  They opened at 9 on Saturday, i got there at 8:45 and was 3rd in the que  :sad01_anim:  :sad01_anim:  !!  told me wit would be 2.5 hours before it was ready..... 2.5 hours on the dot i got a call saying its ready!

I like the tint.... On some cars it looks pants if i'm honest but for the German marques it just seems to fit :huh:

As you say, depends on the car... i really liked it on the Lex too, but i think the colour of the car also plays a part on if it suits or not!

Who are you talking to there?

I just emailed the info@... got a reply from Edwin