Waz's Mazda RX8 231

Waz

• 3 weeks later...

Finally! test-drove an A3 3.2...                ...and bought it. 

It was an easy decision, because it was easy to drive, I had the whole family in the car and everyone was comfortable. 

We're 2x 5'11" him and her and a nigh on the same teenage girl and a 10yo lad. 

The girls deemed it comfortable and the boy deemed it fast.

I felt the sensation that with 4 up it's quick, on my own it can only be quicker.

Handling was what I expected, like the FC20VT but with a neater rear end. (maybe because of the ballast)

So. Deposit down, they're making the service and MOT, so I can pickup on Tues pm.

Congratulations on the new ride :) A certain amount of relief to be off the rotary ?

I find myself facing the prospect of selling the Lexus soon and getting another Estate so i might look at something similar as i enjoyed my A4 Avant and served me well.

Did the Audi miss the emissions scandal?

If you are asking about mine - no idea. I could see Diesel was about to take a kick in the balls so i offloaded ASAP and jumped into a petrol hybrid (Lexus). I think it probably would have been effected though as it was a 2ltr TDI.

I was very nervous about starting the rotary hot or cold and when it stalled in traffic and wouldn't restart, well...

I realised it had gone too far when I started the Audi and couldn't hear the starter, wasn't sure it was running!

Pickup is tomorrow, so barring stupid last minute isssues, I'm really eager to get on it

talking of which - since Photobucket ruined a decade of linked images, what do you guys do to put pictures up in the blogs/forums now?

I don't anymore, i've lost the will to live when it comes up uploading and sorting out the blog. Photobucket are charged with ruining the internet and forums globally. Hateful company and i hope they implode due to their greed.

• Like 1