Honda Accord knowledge day meet

Tony

hey tony thanks for having us,... was an awesome day much appreciated buy al members and ill be sure to come see you in the next couple of weeks so we can get my suspension and brakes done lol

once again thanks for everything

Your welcome.... I think everyone had an enjoyable and educational day today.

Two of the cars were lowered other than that it's a little in the engine and some zorst mods.

Wish I could've come TBH as I fancy getting one of these a few years down the line...what they like geometry wise, what's adjustable?

Two of the cars were lowered other than that it's a little in the engine and some zorst mods.

Wish I could've come TBH as I fancy getting one of these a few years down the line...what they like geometry wise, what's adjustable?

Just front/ rear toe and to be fair that's all that was wrong with them other than the lowered cars.

They may look sedate these Accord owners but i can assure you their not..... Conformation of this will become evident when i get the YouTube links of them ragging the cars up and down the wim drag strip :huh:

They may look sedate these Accord owners but i can assure you their not..... Conformation of this will become evident when i get the YouTube links of them ragging the cars up and down the wim drag strip :D

Cool! :huh: :)

just want to add my thanks to Tony as well and from all the other members from the Accord Owners Club.

I didn't get my car on the ramp otherwise you could have shown the lot about the camber adjusters as well as the coilovers and other cosmetic and under the surface mods I 've got on mine, but to be fair I knew you were knackered ..well so was I and it was a long day and really i wanted the other members to get on the ramp and have their car's seen to since I know mine is in good knick :lol:.

The club is getting together some donations for you for the day...I knew you guys don't like accepting this sort of thing :lol:, but the members felt this was the only decent thing to do! Where else would be open on a Sunday and provide food, knowledge and a HUGE LCD TV and not ask for anything in return :) :) . I'm sure you'll be seeing more of our members in the future.

On behalf of the club I have to say a HUGE thanks to you Tony and Mark and the little boy for being so patient with us lot and parting some knowledge to us. I'm sure pictures are going to be popping up on the club and I'll get some nice ones on here to be viewed all in all the day was nice with VERY LITTLE RAIN!!!! and the sun even came out!

I don't know what to say other than thank you very much but they needn't do that.

The meets are done the wim-way with the members being our welcomed guests, it can be a long day and some travel miles so food and water for them is only polite in my book, plus we really enjoy them too :lol:

One of the members wanted to pay on the day and i said "No, no it's a free meet" he said "Oh no i want to pay", this went back and forth for a while until i thought "hand on, there's going to be a fight in a minute" so i let him pay a little :lol:

• 8 months later...

Tony,

A Big Thanks from us again for the day, shame it's taken me this long to realise you have a forum.

As has been said we had a great day, and i think talk has started about possibly seeing if you'd be interested in having us back, albeit with a few more cars hopefully (Alan may have already been in touch).

Since we came to WIM we have moved to a new home and are now on the IPBfree forums (Alan has done a great job designing it). In our bid for world domination we are going round asking for discounts etc, the usual sort of thing, but one thing i've wanted is to find out if you guys have an affilliation banner we can add to our site as we really want to help pomote your business as we all came way thoroughly satisfied, some way more than others, and believe we can and should list you as a THAOC Preferred business.

All in all, we had a briliant day, lots of chatting was done and we think we set ourselves a precedence we need to keep up.

Thanks again for a great day.

Cheers

Mark.

Hi Mark

I did notice the forum had moved but typically due to my time dilation i never get the time to post.... I look forward to any conversation with Alan about future relationships so please pass on my interest and best wishes since it's been a while since we last spoke.

• 2 weeks later...
Tony!...you have pm!......I'm really slacking when it comes to these things now lol.

Thanks for the pm..... That baby of yours is hitting your internet street cred mate :rolleyes: .... As i said in the pm, i'm booked on the hour every hour six days a week so any meet would have to be on a sunday, but then we have our track events and shows to support...... where's the time :(

Any meet would be later in the year, although there may other exciting news ahead :(

• 1 month later...

Tony,

Alan has been keeping us appraised of the sitiuation with trying to arrange another meet, most of the guys are hoping we can still do one this year but if things are too busy for you then they'll have to wait.

SO!

In the interests of keeping the Accord Bundle sedate and stopping them from chomping through their bits before too long can we book you for next year please.

Think if we get in early enough then we can satisfy their lust for all things suspension related.

Many Thanks

Mark

Tony,

Alan has been keeping us appraised of the sitiuation with trying to arrange another meet, most of the guys are hoping we can still do one this year but if things are too busy for you then they'll have to wait.

SO!

In the interests of keeping the Accord Bundle sedate and stopping them from chomping through their bits before too long can we book you for next year please.

Think if we get in early enough then we can satisfy their lust for all things suspension related.

Many Thanks

Mark

Blimey i wasn't expecting that :unsure: ..... I'm sure as this year progresses we can hold another meet "trust me".

Tony,

SO!

Many Thanks

Mark

Blimey i wasn't expecting that :lol: ..... I'm sure as this year progresses we can hold another meet "trust me".

Haha, never meant it quite like your smiley, still hoping we can do a meet at WIM this year as last year we all enjoyed it thoroughly, but i thought i'd queue jump next year. :o

Tony,

SO!

Many Thanks

Mark

Blimey i wasn't expecting that :lol: ..... I'm sure as this year progresses we can hold another meet "trust me".

Haha, never meant it quite like your smiley, still hoping we can do a meet at WIM this year as last year we all enjoyed it thoroughly, but i thought i'd queue jump next year. :o

We'll sort something.