Oh nuts I've damaged the F360.....

Tony

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would get some quotes from proper bodyshops too that deal with these kind of panels and compare them. The plastic has split so it's not like filling in a dent or chip.

What paint is on the car, a genuine Ferrari colour? Can they match it and blend it in to the surrounding panels?

If they can do it for £200 then happy days but I'd want more quotes first to compare.

That should tell you something then if a proper bodyshop won't do it but a smart repairer will. I'm just concerned they could end up making it worse.

If you have to sign anything read it carefully first.

No it was all done online... The body shops were more interested on replacing panels whereas Autoglass repair plastic/ bumpers and alike. Anyway i have sent them pictures which must have been good enough for them to quote £200. If on the day the repairer is unsure i have since found a coachwork's who have sounded confident so if Autoglass fail i'll go there.  

Yep i told them the wing is not inline with the door. If they just come to repair the crack then it's no good without the wing being dealt with because the repair will crack again. Coachworks is on hold until Wednesday.

F*****G fuming..... 4.30pm and still no show for the repair so i checked my booking online only to read they had been out and no one was in :banghead: ..... I phoned them and in their face told them they were lying because i have been in all day and even if i missed the knock the dog wouldn't!!.... So she checked the booking and said it's not a job they can do :o ...Oh so no one did knock then!... Err no but we sent you an email, no you didn't or i wouldn't have taken the F :censored: G day off work "TOSSERS"

So after kicking both cats i've now got it booked in a bodyshop tomorrow.

Been to the body shop and they have quoted £800 to £1000 :thumbsdown_anim: I'm not paying that period... So phoned another company which is well into the sticks and took it for some old guy who definitely knew what he was talking about. He's going to send me a quote but even if it's a similar price i would go with him.

Been to the body shop and they have quoted £800 to £1000 :thumbsdown_anim: I'm not paying that period... So phoned another company which is well into the sticks and took it for some old guy who definitely knew what he was talking about. He's going to send me a quote but even if it's a similar price i would go with him.

That sounds about right to me