Ferrari owners club meet

Tony

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The event will be advertised in all the necessary papers so the local community is invited as we will have a few million pounds worth of cars at the centre at one time..... The F430 as seen in "joy of Geometry" alone is worth 500k and leads the pack.

If I were to come I'd have to park the S12 round the back and walk the rest of the way :D

Do the sports car dudes mind the "natives" knocking about ? Or have does Herts have nicer people than Manchester ?

Well we don't have many trains on bricks down here, although i don't recommend stopping at the lights for to long ^_^

The event will be advertised in all the necessary papers so the local community is invited as we will have a few million pounds worth of cars at the centre at one time..... The F430 as seen in "joy of Geometry" alone is worth 500k and leads the pack.

Sounds good, hopefully it will be busy then...how about asking a mag to come along, I'm sure they'd be interested with that many Ferrari's in one place?

Sounds good, hopefully it will be busy then...how about asking a mag to come along, I'm sure they'd be interested with that many Ferrari's in one place?

I'm going to, and the local paper...

Don't think a date has been arranged yet just that it will be in January 2009.

Lol, my bad, read that as 9th January :D

I did the same mate, thought to meself hang on that's a Friday and then it hit me! :D

Isn't Saturday your busiest day, so what if customers turn up will you still be working?

Must take some saving to buy your dream car! :) I'd imagine servicing and insuring a Ferrari costs a small fortune.

Isn't Saturday your busiest day, so what if customers turn up will you still be working?

Must take some saving to buy your dream car! :) I'd imagine servicing and insuring a Ferrari costs a small fortune.

Yep Saturday is quite a loss if i devote this to the club..... But there's some good publicity to be had locally and nationally so i'm not to troubled.

As for the service costs........ I'll let you know in about 50yrs :)

If you can get some national mags it would be brilliant publicity.

Think I read in a magazine a while ago that the average service is a good few grand! :shocked:

I don't have contacts in the Italian mags but the owners club is the biggest in the uk and they will cover the meet.... where the images go from there who knows...... As for actual servicing, i'm not interested in that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Due to commitments with wim and the club we have agreed a date of 22nd March 09, 10am - 1pm

Expected turnout is 30+ cars covering the Ferrari years.... everyone is invited as will be the press, posh food in site, a few prizes and some hunnies :D