MX5 Club Meet

joeB12

I've put it out on the roadster society FB page and 36 people have stated they are attending which is great. I would air on the side of caution and say the number in reality will be less than that.

I also put it on the mazda menders site and a number there have said they will come also.

I'm going to have to get there early to secure a decent parking spot!!

I've posted this up on the MX5OC. Hopefully we will get some attendance from there too :)

Thanks for doing that....... As you may know we used to hold regular meets at Blackboots/ wim but after my wife died i kind of let things slip... In truth i miss the meets, the cars and most importantly the people, so i'm really looking forward to this gathering  :smile_anim: 

I've put it out on the roadster society FB page and 36 people have stated they are attending which is great. I would air on the side of caution and say the number in reality will be less than that.

I also put it on the mazda menders site and a number there have said they will come also.

This is on a Saturday though so parking may be limited anyway with the whole business park open so definitely get there early!

See you there chaps :thumbsup_anim:

Indeed - and welcome to the forum - hopefully you will stick around its a good banter! :)

This is on a Saturday though so parking may be limited anyway with the whole business park open so definitely get there early!

Yeah i will be there nice and early - want a prime spot :D

See you there chaps :thumbsup_anim:

Indeed - and welcome to the forum - hopefully you will stick around its a good banter! :)

Cheers Steve, I`ve booked a slot & spread the word on Mazda Menders & my MX5 Beds/Bucks/Herts FB group.

Looking forward to it as the last one was a great day out!

• 2 weeks later...

Joe just booked me in  :thumbsup_anim:

Can't wait to feel the difference in the car.

Everyone keeps on saying the two which transform a mx5 from a good drive to a great drive is

1) A full tune-up

2) A WIMs tune-up.

Cheers

Matt

• 1 month later...

I can't change it now, the missus will go mad! :lol: We were going to go the weekend before but it's my Dad's birthday so he's coming up for the day.

I'm sure there will be more meets...