Ferrari Replica....Not so sure?.....

Tony

Not sure i like...

post-2-0-21050900-1507625643.jpg

Seemingly a F430 replica.....Oddest 430 I've ever seen but it has some nice specs

Vehicle Description

Please read to the end reference the price.... After nearly 3 years of hard graft, sweat, blood and lots of tears... (On and off) This car is 'almost' finished.. I have had it to this point for over a year but after moving home my time and interest was at its limits.. So I nearly sold it last year.. But decided to keep it, convincing myself Id finish it..... But again it seems I have more important things to do.. So its 'back'.! This has got to be a complete one off with a rear spoiler that looks like it should be on a jet fighter.. Front splitters that almost go to the ground secured by stainless steel rods, , fabricated side air ducts, bonnet grills, a full F1 rear deffuser, rubber edging side skirts, Stainless steel bonnet pins, DAB radio, Brand  new Konic sports seats that have been sat on for only 200 miles in their entire life. Brand new Huge Finichi alloy split rim wheels (Could probably do with slightly smaller ones on the front but your call on that one) Pin LED's just above splitters, replica chrome dog gear selector. Full replica engine cover. This car was advertised for £18,000 last year which I felt was reasonable as I have spent far far FAR more than that building it.. But I also appreciate it is what it is .. A replica, but Id like to think a very good example that has to be, as I've already said, unique. However, this time I want it sold.! So im advertising it for £13,000.. BUT I am NOT taking any offers even £12995 so please don't insult either of us by asking.. Its £13K .. Also I'm not interested in any PX's .. The MOT ran out in September but it will be re MOT'd before its sold. So if you want a real one off replica with suspension of a formula 1 car and a turning circle of a small bus..! Then give me a call.