Edd China is back with a new series....

Tony

Excellent, he stuck to his principles and left Wheeler Dealers after the original production company was taken over by an American company (Velocity) and they decided that the in depth workshop content was too difficult (read that as too expensive) to film so they intended to dilute that content in favour of more of the garbage that Mike Brewer presented. Such a pity after building up the show over the last 13 years, I guess it was victim of its own success and the new production company couldn't resist the temptation of profiteering from what is currently a very large worldwide fan base.

Mike Brewer continues Wheeler Dealers with Ant Anstead as his new sidekick, but I doubt if it will be anywhere as good as before.

• Like 1

I totally agree. Wheeler Dealers was a paired operation, remove part of it then what made it great flops. Edd added a wealth of information so i can only see his new adventure to be an equal success.