Feeders

Sagitar

I've had the bird feeders down for a while, because there is plenty of food about, but I've put them back up in the last couple of days because the weather is turning colder.

The Gold Finches were straight back in together with several kinds of of Titmice, including this young Coal Tit.

post-756-0-60971000-1507223814.jpg

post-756-0-07595800-1507223832.jpg

post-756-0-52325900-1507223881.jpg

The sun was going down as I snapped them through the kitchen window, so they're a bit woolly.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Seems like more than a coincidence.....I managed to load some pictures in my blog but i have to shutdown and restart a few times... To me the image download indicator got to a point then stopped?

I just uploaded some with no problems, are you trying to upload them directly to the post or using the image tag?

I'm tryng to load directly to the post and I've had about four tries. Everything works OK right up to the point where I have to click on "Post New Topic" or "Preview Post", at which point all my inputs just disappear.

I remember the one above from last year,

Not really, it was taken only three days ago.

When the shrubs started to grow this year, one of them, a Cistus in the border nearest to the camera, was in a bad way. About a half of it had shrivelled and turned a dark brown colour. I judged that it was beyond saving and dug it out. I replaced it with three smaller shrubs and filled the space around them with pansies as a stop gap. The picture records the new set-up. It looks unbalanced but it should be better next year when the new shrubs have grown a bit.

You're right about the pictures of the front garden. There's a whole gaggle of them over the years since I first replanted it in the current scheme to the present state of development where some of the plants have reached maturity and are getting to the stage where they need replacing.

The picture issue is not resolved however. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. It may be something at my end, but it's strange that I only get problems with the WIM site.

I've given Rich a detailed description of a couple of attempts to use the site and it will be interesting to hear his comments. It's taking up far too much of my time at present and if it can't be sorted I may just give it a rest for a while.