stickers

• 5 months later...
i couldnt find the thread where tony was asking for logo's for the company, so i thought id kill 2 birds with one stone and make a sticker from it too..

here goes..

WIM.. where theres a wheel, theres a WAHAY

That is very good Dan... but not saleable unfortunately :(

• 2 weeks later...
My signature in most of the forums contains the line

'WIM Makes Your Car Happy' :D

I know :D ..... Somehow the directive to other members in the clubs is 'You need to see the Dr' or you need to see Dr Bones........... I wonder how this has happened janey :( ... Despite the fact new members most think WTF 'take the car to the Dr :P ' i do actually like the directive from members in all the clubs :(

• 4 months later...

Why not just have the URL in bold white letters - wheels-inmotion.co.uk

You don't want it cluttered as the majority will see it when the car is moving so needs to be easy on the eye...

For research what would you suggest is said on the stickers?

Well you obviously need to URL which would take quote abit of space on it's own. I personally think this would be sufficient enough as anyone who is curious will come onto the site to find out more. If you start adding anything else it could distract people from the message you're trying to get across; the URL. Unless you're planning on making them fit the whole rear window! :)

How about this -

wheels-inmotion.co.uk

Or

WIM YOUR WHEELS

wheels-inmotion.co.uk

For research what would you suggest is said on the stickers?

Well you obviously need to URL which would take quote abit of space on it's own. I personally think this would be sufficient enough as anyone who is curious will come onto the site to find out more. If you start adding anything else it could distract people from the message you're trying to get across; the URL. Unless you're planning on making them fit the whole rear window! :thumbsup_anim:

How about this -

wheels-inmotion.co.uk

Or

WIM YOUR WHEELS

wheels-inmotion.co.uk

It's not easy is it? The acronym needs to be easy to read, informative and catchy at the same time :rolleyes_anim:

can i have one saying "sponsored by WIM" :thumbsup_anim:

Anything for you bazza in time :rolleyes_anim: .... Truth is over the years there have been so many projects the stickers could say..

Maintained by wim

Developed by wim

Written by wim

Referred by wim

Diagnosed by wim

Monitored by wim

But the best of all is just simply...... Set by wim :thumbsup_anim:

How about: WWW.wheels_inmotion.co.uk

Straight to the point and in different sizes for the w/screen and smaller ones for my quarter lights on the rear doors. :rolleyes_anim:

In fact i will get mine made up and stick em on me car. :thumbsup_anim: