Supercar Sunday is a coming

Tony

The "Nigel Langs" team are coming down south for the meet and staying over at the Premier Lodge Kings Langley, Nigel has invited us out for a meal to meet the entire team on the 25th, to be honest i was quite taken aback by this and look forward to meeting the team........ Bet we talk geo all night :D

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "Nigel Langs" team are coming down south for the meet and staying over at the Premier Lodge Kings Langley, Nigel has invited us out for a meal to meet the entire team on the 25th, to be honest i was quite taken aback by this and look forward to meeting the team........ Bet we talk geo all night :D

Is this one of your trusted garages up North? After a fosters or 2 I bet you do talk geo mate! :lol: Going to the Young Pretender?

Yeah.... It's central to the team and near to home, foods good and the barmaid has big tits :o

Place the above in the order of importance!

OK Tony, I'll do it for you!

The barmaid has big tits

foods good

The barmaid has big tits

near to home

The barmaid has big tits

central to the team

The barmaid has big tits

and

The barmaid has big tits

h

In view of numbers attending and the fact some cars are having tyres fitted, we have decided to bring in professional caterer's so staff can concentrate on the meet. This is hot and cold food/ drinks, some free some not, depending on what you want.

Also we have some "eye candy", the "Martini girls" sucking up to you at the meet......... Enjoy.

The barmaid has big tits

The barmaid has big tits

The barmaid has big tits

The barmaid has big tits

and

The barmaid has big tits

h

Sod the cars the reasons above might be a good enough reason to make this one......... :)

Tony is this definitely finishing at 4pm as I'm bringing my Dad, Grandad and Brother along but we won't get there until 1-2pm? I just don't wanna turn up and all the cars have gone! I know previous days have finished around 4pm but the Ferrari day ended around 2pm I think.

Numbers remain high so we're catering for 140 people from 70 cars. Other clubs are asking to attend, which i've agreed to so long as their cars stay away from the main event.... Weather is said to be dry but cool, which is fine by me......

Another 15 supercars signed in today for the meet...... Oh me, Oh my how are we going to cope?
You might have to tell people to park around the corner in the gravel area/carpark.?

The people that are coming to see them...........not the supercars themselves.

Another 15 supercars signed in today for the meet...... Oh me, Oh my how are we going to cope?
You might have to tell people to park around the corner in the gravel area/carpark.?

The people that are coming to see them...........not the supercars themselves.

I have...... :huh: