Renault Kangoo.

Viking

It's really not a problem for me.  It's more an annoyance as you'd think buying a nearly new vehicle would come without any problems. But it happens, and it just needs fixing. If it was something which couldn't be easily fixed, then that would be a problem.

• 1 year later...

Okay, 15 months in and this pile of french garbage is going. Having had 4 Citroen Berlingos before I thought I'd plumbed the depths of bad, but this this is even worse. It's slow, gutless, noisy on a whole different level, not particularly economical, and I just sold it for a good trade in price (ignoring the vat I had to lose I actually got more in part ex than I paid for it).

The real issue I have with it is I'm going deaf. At the end of the day I get home and my ears are ringing and everything sounds dull. Something about it is making a resonance or something which I must be particularly susceptible to. If I keep it for much longer I doubt I'd have any hearing left. A short term fix has been to wear my ear defenders while driving, but clearly this isn't a viable solution, so it's sold and I pick up my new motor on Tuesday. Up early and a 240 mile drive to Ipswich to do a trade with a dealer down there.

We have a Berlingo for the works van and it's a real good work horse but compared to the Kangoo it's a roller........ Thing i noticed with the Kangoo is the induction, it sounds like an asthmatic steamroller :thumbsdown_anim: ....... So next question is what are you getting to replace it?

Wow.. That arch gap!

Looks good though.

That's the reason for the choice of car. Clearance for farm tracks etc. and 4wd for the same.

I'll get some more pics when I've had a chance to do something with the paintwork. It's terrible...

yeti-2.jpg

yeti-3.jpg