WIM meet @ the pub

Rich

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You don't need to get rat arsed, but more than the allowed driving limit, as for Mark i'll give him a call now.

True, I should be ok though!

Will be good to see Mark if he can make it...

You don't need to get rat arsed, but more than the allowed driving limit, as for Mark i'll give him a call now.

True, I should be ok though!

Will be good to see Mark if he can make it...

Agreed, i just phoned him but no answer, i'll try again later.

nah mate...jobcentre dont do advances lmao

I thought you were working now?

no mate..i didnt get to start that job cos the golf failed me on way :|

sharnt be along tonight peeps.....proper brasic :| have a few beers for me though :rolleyes:

Well I had a good night, was good to see everyone and thanks for the nibbles Tony, those onion rings were very nice :rolleyes: Thanks to Pete for the ride home :lol: Only one missing was dazz, what happened to you mate?

I had a great night with great company, although the conversation was a bit "me, me, me" sorry if i was rambling :lol: Tony Barber and Pete were MIA :rolleyes: i suppose a better offer turned up. I restrained myself to marginally wobbly rather than ratted but i managed to repair this with my friends in the fridge once home "hic"....... Great night, well done ER.

Well I had a good night, was good to see everyone and thanks for the nibbles Tony, those onion rings were very nice :D Thanks to Pete for the ride home :) Only one missing was dazz, what happened to you mate?

Sory chaps for missing out last night :rolleyes: was really looking forward to meeting up but ive just started a new biological injection for my rheumtoid arthritis last week ( i have healthcare @ home come around and deliver it for me ) ....its called ( Humira or Adiliumub ) its made me feel very,very sick and has knocked me for 6.... :lol:

Dont wish it on anyone,feel awfull... :o :D spent most of the end of last week and the weekend in bed....

Hope you all had a great night..? bet there was a few sore heads this morning..? :lol:

Hope you all had a great night..? bet there was a few sore heads this morning..? :lol:

Cant get a sore head on OJ and Lemonade :o

Hope you get well soon Dazz :D

:D no mate you cant......unless it had vodka in it....... :lol:

Cheers scorps,it was the same when i started Methotrexate,and sulphasalazine last year..... :rolleyes: makes you feel awfull....hopefully the sickness will pass in the next few times i have it.....

Yep,

Nice evening, even if a little short for me.

Thanks for arranging ER

H

I was surprised you came as you had a 4am start today, hope you had a good day.

I had a great night with great company, although the conversation was a bit "me, me, me" sorry if i was rambling :lol:

:D We didn't notice mate! It's a topic we all enjoy and made good conversation :)

Sory chaps for missing out last night :rolleyes: was really looking forward to meeting up but ive just started a new biological injection for my rheumtoid arthritis last week ( i have healthcare @ home come around and deliver it for me ) ....its called ( Humira or Adiliumub ) its made me feel very,very sick and has knocked me for 6.... :lol:

Dont wish it on anyone,feel awfull... :o :D spent most of the end of last week and the weekend in bed....

Hope you all had a great night..? bet there was a few sore heads this morning..? :)

Nothing to be sorry for mate, you can't help being ill, hope you're feeling better soon and can make the next meet :)

My head was ok, although I woke up at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep until 6am, don't you just hate it when that happens! :lol: