WIM Open Day Meet 25th May 2008

pic41.jpg

pic42.jpg

pic43.jpg

Please wait a few moments for Video to Load!
"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Great pic's rich :) as said in other thread due to the weather i didnt go anywere lol..look's like it wasnt to brilliant there either.......some stunnin car's though and i realy wanted to see the delorian too :D

Great pictures, thank you for sharing.

Shame you couldn't make it Jon it was quite a meet..... Mat's control of the Drifty at 9000 RPM and 3MPH was..... Well you had to see it to believe it!..... Bazza's pocket rocket as i call it, really is a rocket.... Bloody thing doesn't have a speedo more a "post-code-O" due to the speed it goes through them.....

Superb day... Have a look at the "You Tube" vid's....... :D

was a good tony!! really like monster matts drift lexus!!

was some very nice cars there and a good freindly bunch there ;)

i was going to have a play before i left but i thought i better not,lol

did manage to get a section 59 from the police on the way home though :lol: he was going to do me of reckless driving but said he could see i was in full control so gave me a section 59 instead.

thanks tony and rest of WIM for a superb day with loads of drinks and food and enternaiment :)

was a good tony!! really like monster matts drift lexus!!

was some very nice cars there and a good freindly bunch there :)

i was going to have a play before i left but i thought i better not,lol

did manage to get a section 59 from the police on the way home though ;) he was going to do me of reckless driving but said he could see i was in full control so gave me a section 59 instead.

thanks tony and rest of WIM for a superb day with loads of drinks and food and enternaiment :)

Blimey, i take it you were going sideyways somewhere :lol:

Some good photos there Tony...glad I weren't the only one taking photos of my car!! :P

Great pics there guys :D

@ Richard - glad to see you got both loons in action :thumbsup_anim: at least Mat didn't manage to smash my head into the side window this time :lol:

Luckily I had the camera to hand or I would've missed Bazza! Wouldn't mind a ride in it meself next time :D

:thumbsup_anim:
.....so gave me a section 59 instead.

pardon my innocence but what is a section 59 ?

Back on topic ....

I can't believe nobody got a picture of my boot install :lol:

It's seven junctions before route 66 :P ....... As for the boot install i was allowed to forget but i think the main reason is that it wasn't hooting it's stuff.

I was expecting my ears to be bleeding :lol:

I was in the car a few days before the meet and i can assure you it's the only time i have ever felt a shock wave from a stereo :thumbsup_anim: .... It nearly blew me wig off :P

And there he was Dissing Mats stereo in the vid of the Drifty :thumbsup_anim:
Can't believe I got well & truly "You've Been Framed" there :D

I was expecting my ears to be bleeding :D
they might well have been if you got in it Pete :lol: You get first blast at the LOC WIM Knowledge Day

Mat didn't dare to get in (head thru the window) even though I played Neil Diamond especially :P

I was in the car a few days before the meet and i can assure you it's the only time i have ever felt a shock wave from a stereo :D
Does kinda kick quite hard when you are inside with the windows shut :D

I was quite shocked when I went to look at another members car across the car park how loud it was from

the outside from 30 yards away (windows open), as normally I am on the inside only when it is on.