Mondeo Enthusiats Group (MEG) Day

Rich

:P

Nick's coming to so you had better behave ;)

yes dad! :P you know me.im allways on my best behaivier :lol:

Ok lets see...... I need me pointy stick and riot gear now..... I'm really looking forward to tomorrow ;)

Same here ;) gunna be an eye opener for sure ;) forget the riot gear.get the riot squad fullstop if the missus kicks off :lol:

Police, camera, action have shown an interest...... They asked if you could bring your own "blurred" face mask to keep costs down?..... If not editing will do it for you for £270 payable in ten monthly installments :P

Jokes aside..... I'm pleased you and the family can make the meet..... If you want i will hold Nick whilst you poke him in the eye :P

Same here ;) gunna be an eye opener for sure :) forget the riot gear.get the riot squad fullstop if the missus kicks off :lol:

Police, camera, action have shown an interest...... They asked if you could bring your own "blurred" face mask to keep costs down?..... If not editing will do it for you for £270 payable in ten monthly installments :P

Jokes aside..... I'm pleased you and the family can make the meet..... If you want i will hold Nick whilst you poke him in the eye ;)

:P

a big thanks to the two Tony's for your generosity and an informative day

i for one have come away a little wiser on the subject of geometry and never realised how complex a subject it is.

it was also good to finally meet youRich and put a face to the name.

well done lads.

Cheers for the great hospitality Tony & Tony. Good company, food and cars. Can't ask for much more. (Just in case the boss reads this...)

I am the Boss. hence the no money, gray hair and 365 day week, other than that it's great :)

No I meant The Boss. A.K.A. HID - Her InDoors.

I'd have suggested we have busty girls in small shorts and tight tops, but I'm worried she might read this...

Oh that "boss" :) ..... She knows i have a mission so very tolerant of my goals.... Top totty is a must in my opinion for all future campaigns :)

• 2 weeks later...

Why would i get lost rich ? Thats not my style :lol:

i have the trusty pda and aa route finder stored at needed page so im good me reokon..you sprekon? I sprekon. Got to see madagascar to get that Lol: