Show us your detailing gear!

Rich

On 09/12/2020 at 12:56, Tony said:

Under the car protection tends to be wax nowadays......    ,

I really love the 5 because the deeper you look the better it is.

I have some contacts in Japan, and he assisted my conspiracy the NC had been raised for 30mm UK and EU.

I had an issue i couldn't understand under the car in respect to an area just behind the driver had no underseal?.... The reason is why i respect the NC?

the bare area is to allow the exhaust noise is heard in the cabin.... How clever is that.

On 14/03/2010 at 18:04, aztecbandit1 said:

:lol: Sometimes lasts around 7-10 days, found the best thing to do is spray it in the car at night with a good blast, and lock the car up till the next day or when you need to use it again, Seems to deodorise if you leave it over night and lasts longer :D

The smell lasts  7 days and three minutes ...  Merry Christmas you all,   And thanks Joe for all your work on my car.   Next year - after I have had a summer with her-  I will pay to become a gold member do that I can offer for sale ito the staff or family or friends of the W.I.M  company,     Have a lovely Christmas    Or best you can muster  ( under the present conditions )   Keep safe,   Happy new year,  too,    Ray from Epping....  MX5 NC , lowered and spaced out .. like me !