Mondeo Enthusiats Group (MEG) Day

Rich

Thought I would put this up now to give everyone abit of notice :D

I wonder why you said that :D

I have no idea mate! :D

Am still hoping to come should have the cash so the only thing may stop me is the missus :ohno01:

Tell her you have a pc to collect :D

Good idea or bring her with you, but that will probably mean bringing the kids and they'll all moan after an hour cos they're bored :D

Thought I would put this up now to give everyone abit of notice :D

I wonder why you said that :D

I have no idea mate! :D

Am still hoping to come should have the cash so the only thing may stop me is the missus :ohno01:

Tell her you have a pc to collect :D

Good idea or bring her with you, but that will probably mean bringing the kids and they'll all moan after an hour cos they're bored :D

was bad enuff the last time.hour moanin on way up same on way back and the missus collered me for cloths shoppin on way back to :D :D will defo be on my own as pc will need a seat on the way back :D :D

was bad enuff the last time.hour moanin on way up same on way back and the missus collered me for cloths shoppin on way back to :D :D will defo be on my own as pc will need a seat on the way back :ohno01: :D

If my missus comes she can bring her own car and take herself back when she's bored!! :D

was bad enuff the last time.hour moanin on way up same on way back and the missus collered me for cloths shoppin on way back to :D :D will defo be on my own as pc will need a seat on the way back :ohno01: :D

If my missus comes she can bring her own car and take herself back when she's bored!! :D

:D good call :D

• 3 weeks later...
Don't forget it's this Sunday...with any luck it will stay dry!! :unsure:

Should be good..... let me how it goes :)

you not goin to see god in action then tony :)

on a sad note,i shall not be attending by the look of it :) still no spax kit.will be tuesday now B) got the work van but will be hung strung and quartered B)

tony will be hoping to get up next weekend if you have a slot ;)

Don't forget it's this Sunday...with any luck it will stay dry!! B)

you not goin to see god in action then tony B)

on a sad note,i shall not be attending by the look of it ;) still no spax kit.will be tuesday now :) got the work van but will be hung strung and quartered :)

tony will be hoping to get up next weekend if you have a slot :)

That's a shame you cannot make the meet :unsure:

Don't forget it's this Sunday...with any luck it will stay dry!! B)

you not goin to see god in action then tony B)

on a sad note,i shall not be attending by the look of it ;) still no spax kit.will be tuesday now :) got the work van but will be hung strung and quartered :)

tony will be hoping to get up next weekend if you have a slot :)

That's a shame you cannot make the meet :unsure:

im well gutted :) still have tommoro to go though

cant see them turnin up intime though.

Well my shocks turned up today :) all fitted but had 1 well 2 issues with it :huh: first off,there is no adjuster knobs for the fronts and the rear springs ( 55mm drop) raised the car by 15mm from a 40mm drop B) been there allready.so it has the jamex springs on the rear still...alingment is way out but my negative camber seems to have reduced a bit now...

so now just deciding wever to chance the journy up....just need to hope my plate gets puled out of the hat :huh:

what sort of time you there tony?

Well my shocks turned up today :) all fitted but had 1 well 2 issues with it :huh: first off,there is no adjuster knobs for the fronts and the rear springs ( 55mm drop) raised the car by 15mm from a 40mm drop B) been there allready.so it has the jamex springs on the rear still...alingment is way out but my negative camber seems to have reduced a bit now...

so now just deciding wever to chance the journy up....just need to hope my plate gets puled out of the hat :huh:

what sort of time you there tony?

Meet starts a 10 but i will be there 9ish

Cool.i got the tribe with me as im gettin the you love the car more then me chestnut and not spending time with doris and the rugrats :huh: were leavin at 7.30 ish so that allows me time to get lost a few times on the way :huh:

Cool.i got the tribe with me as im gettin the you love the car more then me chestnut and not spending time with doris and the rugrats B) were leavin at 7.30 ish so that allows me time to get lost a few times on the way :huh:

Rugerats are welcome..... You should know the way by now :huh:

:huh:

Nick's coming to so you had better behave :)

...and in what car...yep a lexus! :huh:

Gonna be a good day...racing is also on, starts 1pm.

How is it that every meet so far F1 has been on?...... This is the fourth time B)