stickers

How about: WWW.wheels_inmotion.co.uk

Straight to the point and in different sizes for the w/screen and smaller ones for my quarter lights on the rear doors. :thumbsup_anim:

In fact i will get mine made up and stick em on me car. :thumbsup_anim:

Isn't that what I've been saying! :rolleyes_anim:

You don't need the www as everyone who's computer literate knows that has to go first, plus I think it looks better that way! :thumbsup_anim:

"Straightened out on a WIM".... :rolleyes_anim:

i like this 1..see it in a tread to do with lexus about revised set up thay permanantly borrowed from you.cant remeber thow

does everyone know what or who WIM is ??

the object of advertising is to attract people to the business

just the address should be suffice :thumbsup_anim:

perhaps underlined with a tyre tread

Here's my quick design I knocked up Tony, obviously the space on the right could be used for something if desired :thumbsup_anim:

You can open the image in it's own window to show the full size, just right click on it. Depends what browser you have though!

can i have one saying "sponsored by WIM" :P

Anything for you bazza in time :thumbsup_anim: .... Truth is over the years there have been so many projects the stickers could say..

Maintained by wim

Developed by wim

Written by wim

Referred by wim

Diagnosed by wim

Monitored by wim

But the best of all is just simply...... Set by wim :whistle:

Ha-Ha..amazing what auto suggestion can do as the Eibach logo at the bottom of the screen flashed in my peripheral vision 'The Will to Win' and I swear it looked like 'The Wheel to WIM' :camera:...perhaps I need the optician...

Here's my quick design I knocked up Tony, obviously the space on the right could be used for something if desired :)

You can open the image in it's own window to show the full size, just right click on it. Depends what browser you have though!

Thank you for your time researching sizes and costs for me. I will pm Scarface the details (color size) for additional ideas in the logo construction.

Here's my quick design I knocked up Tony, obviously the space on the right could be used for something if desired :)

Thank you for your time researching sizes and costs for me. I will pm Scarface the details (color size) for additional ideas in the logo construction.

Not a problem mate :)

• 6 years later...