Engine bay babes

Tony

• 3 weeks later...
Supra.... well it was?

post-2-1168980385_thumb.jpg

Looking at the air bottles in the boot the owner is into scuba diving.....

post-2-1168980555_thumb.jpg

I assume this is compressed oxygen :o Although i did overhear something to do with.... Nose bleed valve?.... Anyway it sounded like nose bleed :o

Sam and I have just returned from road testing this car after calibrating the nitrous.

All I can say is :o :D :cap: :P :o :o. It's quick.

So what, 60bhp at the fly?

At the hubs it's 665hp and 811 lbs/ft. That's approx 765hp at the flywheel. That's without the nitrous of course, and it's only running at 1.65 bar of boost. The tubochargers max out at around 800hp so the next step is to install larger units :thumbsdown_anim:

So what, 60bhp at the fly?

At the hubs it's 665hp and 811 lbs/ft. That's approx 765hp at the flywheel. That's without the nitrous of course, and it's only running at 1.65 bar of boost. The tubochargers max out at around 800hp so the next step is to install larger units ;)

800bhp that's unbelievable power almost undrivable.... Now the need to enhance that further (so askes the customer) In reality how far could this go???

This "Subbie" has some enhanced turbo?.... It all looks lovely to me whatever.. Tradition says "share the moment" so here it is.

post-2-1171669788_thumb.jpg

I must say this Scubby has an enchanting growl.... Despite he was lost and looking for wim, we knew exactly where he was!

Any numbers?

Sadly no?.... The owner was sent down so i could ensure the equipment fitted.... She's a little low

post-2-1172338432_thumb.jpg

Once we confirmed we can measure the car the conversation was trained on modifications and the type of set-up needed.... I had a quick "snap" under the bonnet and booked the car in for calibration next week.. Unfortunately i was with another customer at the time. I must say though, to impress he "booted it" on the way out of STS and it sounded better than the Ferrari 575 we had in yesterday!!!!!

That's a really nicely done barge, looks fantastic. I really like the supras without wings.

This one is minus the rear bumper as well! Apparently an unnamed company fitted the bumper which had an "under-scoop" collector but they failed to fit all the reinforcing brackets... consequently at speed the air pulled the bumper off!

Woops :sad01_anim:

I hope they didn't have a cat near by.

Fortunately the bumper departure was in a country lane so nothing was hurt, but! Hows this for taking the urine.. The company that fitted the bumper initially refused liability, then after much arguing from the owner they agreed to fit a new one at their expense, but! the car is due to be sold and the owner needs the bumper fitted before the company's agreed fitting date..... still with me? so they want £180+ from him since the fitting is not convenient to their schedule -_-

Note:- The unnamed company is Not Phoenix Motorsports

I wonder why he's going to the trouble of having it setup just to be sold...

The buyer is coming from Finland, so i assume some intensive test driving will be involved. The calibration request was "neutral". I imagine the Indexing has been calibrated? so all i need to do is set a symmetrical modifier.