Tony

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@ER

Blimey i wish it was that simple, i easily do five hours an evening, seven days a week just to catch up, let alone advance....

That petrol smell..... kind of odd that since i thought the pug was diesel :huh:

5 hours :huh: Give yourself a break sometime mate.

The 205 was diesel, the 306 is petrol :)

I see :lol:

5 hours.... what do you do?.... tiss all day on a Sunday assuming there's not a meet, appart from mum dieing and sickness i havent had a days holiday in a year, saying all that it's been like this for five years so i'm kind of used to it.

5 hours.... what do you do?.... tiss all day on a Sunday assuming there's not a meet, appart from mum dieing and sickness i havent had a days holiday in a year, saying all that it's been like this for five years so i'm kind of used to it.

Go for a walk, read a book, whatever, just have some 'me' time :huh:

Mate your talking to someone who doesn't even watch tv due to time limitations..... In few years time when wim is national i'll take some time off "promiss".

Mate your talking to someone who doesn't even watch tv due to time limitations..... In few years time when wim is national i'll take some time off "promiss".

I thought you didn't watch tv as you thought it was rubbish rather than not having the time?

This thread seems to be going very off topic now :huh:

Hi Tony,

Long time no speak and totally my fault, been doing silly hours at work!

Mind if I pop along in a certain 9000 rpm Honda? I've still not managed to get it on the track, but I'm doing another s2000 run up to towcester on Sunday AM, seems to be great so far though

Hi Tony,

Long time no speak and totally my fault, been doing silly hours at work!

Mind if I pop along in a certain 9000 rpm Honda? I've still not managed to get it on the track, but I'm doing another s2000 run up to towcester on Sunday AM, seems to be great so far though

Yeah, come down mate, everyone's welcome :tongue2:

This was a really ace meet.... :huh: and all those prancing horses looked stunning. :lol: ..just hope my 6 numbers come up. :D another great effort by WIM and another excellent day....cheers guys... :rolleyes:

Hi Tony,

The 3 guys in the other s2000's were really impressed with today. Gaspode (chap who spoke to you about the cusco stuff) seems keen to get you to do some bits for him, Adam is already booked in with you for a geo, and the other chap (new to the forums) is a croxley lad and will be bringing his car to you shortly.... I'll get some more people down next time, sorry there were only 4 of us !

Cheers for making us feel so welcome, was great to get to park down at the other end of the car park putting the cars together.

CamInHead, I think it was you I was speaking to around the s2000s (you took a picture of my engine bay I think?)

Hi Tony,

The 3 guys in the other s2000's were really impressed with today. Gaspode (chap who spoke to you about the cusco stuff) seems keen to get you to do some bits for him, Adam is already booked in with you for a geo, and the other chap (new to the forums) is a croxley lad and will be bringing his car to you shortly.... I'll get some more people down next time, sorry there were only 4 of us !

Cheers for making us feel so welcome, was great to get to park down at the other end of the car park putting the cars together.

CamInHead, I think it was you I was speaking to around the s2000s (you took a picture of my engine bay I think?)

Yes! :) Like I said it was pretty cool seeing 4 S2000s arrive in convoy.

Was that monster mat in the Drifty :o

One of the Ferraris made a "spirited" exit. You heard it but was on the geo ramp at the time.

Hi Tony,

I was really pleased to see you guys join in, hopefully everyone could see Geometry is global whatever the value of the car :)

Oddly enough Ian Eygelsheim Chairman - UK S2000 Owners Club asked to visit wim tomorrow for a "chat", is there anything going on in the club to warrant this?

Only good things. Everyone is comng back singing your praises (and loving the facility... Including the plants !!)

I'll drop you an email when I get home, just on the tube home at the moment.

Someone knicked one of the plants last night :)

Only good things. Everyone is comng back singing your praises (and loving the facility... Including the plants !!)

Didn't take long! :) They cut the chain then?

Didn't take long! :) They cut the chain then?

Nope, just nicked the plant :)

Someone knicked one of the plants last night ;)

Didn't take long! :( They cut the chain then?

Nope, just nicked the plant ;)

And I bet they weren't cheap. Are the benches inside overnight? When you getting that cctv then!